So if you used our LiquidLauncher, you should know that we offer a variety of mods that can be installed with LiquidBounce and have been tested for compatibility.
Now we would like you to tell us what mods you would like us to add to this list so that they can be installed in the launcher.
We prefer mods that are hosted on https://modrinth.com/ or have public maven repositories due to our maven based system.
Of course mods can also be installed without being added to our offical list,
this can be done by putting the mods into the "custom_mods" and the folder of the version you are using.
Need a tutorial?
How to add custom mods to LiquidLauncher – 00:55
Thank you very much!
@kawaiinekololis Suggested Mods:
- BetterF3 by treyruffy
- Better Mount HUD by Lortseam
- Better Biome Blend by FionaTheMortal
- subpocket by subpocket
- Pury Music Mod by PuryMusic
- Devil May Cry Weapons Reborn by DevilMayCryWeaponsReborn
- Don't Clear Chat History by Don'tClearChatHistory
- TP Utils by TP Utils
- Sneak Tweak by SneakTweak
- NBT Crafting by NbtCrafting
- Grand Economy by GrandEconomy
- For the Love of God Would You Shut Up by ForTheLoveOfGodWouldYouShutUp
- RenameIt by RenameIt
- XConfig by XConfig
- AfkDisplay by AfkDisplay
- Rebalanced Loot by RebalancedLoot
- Plus by Plus
- Reconnoiter by Reconnoiter
- Gui Bites (O.A) by GuiBites
- Copper Golem Mod by CopperGolemMod
@Gabriel Mods which are only client-side are OK, but we cannot add mods like "Copper Golem Mod" which would only be used on modded servers. (which is rarely the case that it only requires this single mod - most of the time it is a huge mod pack)